KPOA Board & General Info
The Kenmure Property Owner’s Association (KPOA) was formed in 2002 under the provisions of North Carolina statute 47F, Planned Community Act. Under that Act, if 67% of the property owners in a development cast an affirmative vote, a property owners association may be formed. Property owners are automatically members of the organization once they purchase real estate in Kenmure and can terminate that membership only by selling all real estate owned in the development.
The mission of the Kenmure Property Owners Association is to enhance the Kenmure residential community under the leadership of an elected Board of Directors. The Association is organized to fund and provide essential services and is guided by respect among members, high regard for its volunteers, and interest in the ongoing development of Kenmure as a premier place to live.
— Provide essential services to the development such as road maintenance, security, trash removal, and others as appropriate
— Oversee programs to enhance property values such as architectural review, beautification, etc.
— Manage common elements such as the roads, entry gates, and Rail Pen Gap Park.
— Provide an umbrella for community organizations to function such as Welcoming Committee, Emergency Management, Kenmure Newcomers & Neighbors, and others.
The current Board of Directors and Officers are:
- Brian McCormick – President and Director, Records Retention & LRPC
- Fred Balling – Vice-President and Director, Road Maintenance & Insurance
- Susan Boland – Corporate Secretary
- Connie Blanton – Recording Secretary
- Dale Seekely – Treasurer
- Dan Rosser – Director, Security
- Charlie Reed – Director, Architecture Review
- Sue Gordon – Director, Emergency Management
- Sally Hale – Director, KPOA Services
- Bill Daleure – Director, Community Relations
For Board of Directors’ contact information, consult the KPOA Members Only page or your Kenmure Directory. Each Director has responsibilities relative to various Committees and organizations within Kenmure and will take an active role in those Committees. However, each committee elects its own officers.
- 2023 KPOA Board Members and Committees (updated 2/3/2023)
- Declaration of Covenants
- Current KPOA Rules and Regulations and Forms
- KPOA Assessment 2023 – Bank_ACH_payment_instructions
- KPOA Board Meetings – Public Participation