Kenmure Road Maintenance Committee (KRMC)
The Road Maintenance Committee (RMC) is a permanent committee of KPOA members that has primary responsibility for road surfaces, shoulders, drainage, rights-of-way (including alterations and trees), signs, road markings and striping, canopy trimming and speedbumps owned or controlled by the Association (“Road Systems”). The RMC shall perform the duties outlined in the RMC Policies and Procedures, the Rules and Regulations of the Association and the Bylaws of the Association as they relate to the Road Systems.
For current Rules and Regulations Forms, go to the Guidance Docs & Forms page. (This opens a document that contains all KPOA rules and regulations.) For Winter Storm Management Guidelines, Winter Driving Rules and the Kenmure Street Plowing Map, see below. Forms are located on the Forms and Guidance Documents page of this website.
RMC Roles & Responsibilities
- Jim Hutchison – Chairperson, Back-Up Signs
- Bob Boek – Secretary, Signs
- Don Blanton – Striping, Back-Up Canopy
- David Christenbury- New Construction, Back-Up Right of Way
- Andy Clapper – Asphalt Patching and Paving, backup Culvert Project
- Dick Graber – Right-of-Way / Shoulders, including Culvert Project
- Fred Johnson – Mowing & Leaf Removal, backup New Construction
- Dennis Boyd – Primary Snowman (2020/2021), Canopy, backup Striping
- Keith Van Pelt – Secondary Snowman (2020-2021)
- John Pace – Asphalt Patching and Paving backup
- Bob Paulson – KPOA Board Liaison