Kenmure Architectural Review Committee (KARC)
As a committee of Kenmure Property Owners Association (KPOA), the Kenmure Architectural Review Committee’s (KARC) primary objective is to keep Kenmure an aesthetically pleasing, highly desirable, forested mountain community.
Current Rules and Regulations and Architectural Forms – Guidance Docs and Forms
KARC New Construction Spreadsheet 1-30-22
To submit a tree/shrub removal request, email Tony Dunn at email@example.com. For an emergency request (for example, for a fallen tree), call Tony at 530-321-1753.
Contractors Acknowledging Tree Rules 09272018
- Review site, architectural, and landscape plans, exterior color selections, and exterior construction materials for new single-family homes to ensure compliance with the Building Guidelines.
- Review Building Plans.
- Prepare and approve the Kenmure Building Permit and the Certificate of Occupancy, with the contractor and owner.
- Conduct site inspections prior to site excavation and as construction progresses.
- Approve exterior alterations or additions to condominiums, villas, and single-family housing, including landscaping and tree removal. (In the case of condominiums and villas, KARC only acts after the approval of the alteration or addition by the respective associations.)
- Approve applications for installation of awnings, satellite dishes, and fencing.
- Update Building Guidelines (available from the Real Estate office) on a periodic basis.
- Approve new general contractors.
KARC Committee Members
- David Hampton – Chair and Existing Home Alterations
- Bill Daleure – New Home Construction
- Steve Schultz – Landscaping
- Tony Dunn – Trees
- Dave Yusko – Existing Home Alterations
- Diane Seekely – Paint Color Coordinator
- Ray Liotta – Member-at-Large
- Charlie Reed – KPOA Board Liaison
For KARC Committee Members’ contact information, consult the KPOA Members Only page or your Kenmure Directory.