Kenmure Security Committee (KSC)
The Security Committee is responsible for security, traffic safety and garbage collection. This involves developing new and revised security rules and regulations for board approval and enforcing those currently in existence. The annual budget for these items is almost $500,000, just over two-thirds of the cost of operating our community. In addition to oversight of two major vendors, Allied Universal (AU) and Maybin Trash Service, the Security Committee is also one of the active groups involved in communications if Kenmure were to experience an emergency situation such as a major fire.
For current Rules and Regulations go to the Rules & Regulations/Forms page. This opens a document that contains all KPOA rules and regulations. For a topical list of Security Committee regulations (below), see the Table of Contents of this document. All KSC regulations are contained in this document, in sequence, KSC 01-07. Useful forms for moving, bar code decals, and visitors along with guidelines for garbage collection, moving vans, and large trucks can be found on the Rules & Regulations/Forms page of this website.
- moving vans and large trucks in Kenmure,
- garbage collection and recycling,
- gate access for visitors and contractors – Gate Pass Login Instructions
- Pre-Authorized Gate Entry Contractors
- issuance of decals to authorized individuals for gate access
- contractor and service provider work hours
- road and traffic safety
- Argyle Lane access
- fireworks, fire pits, outdoor grills, and other devices using fire
- real estate open houses, estate yard sales, and similar events
The members of the Security Committee spend many hours each year keeping Kenmure a safe, comfortable, and secure place to live. Listed below are current members of the Security Committee.
Security Committee Members
- Bryan Wesselink – Chair, EMC Contact
- Suzanne Blas – Traffic Safety
- Maral Johnson – Kirby Service Contract
- Mr. Terry Stein – AUS Contract
- Richard Klein – Gatehouse & Gate Equipment Maintenance
- Steve Welk – Security Issues and Trends
- Don Stine – Gate House Upgrade Study
- Dan Rosser – KPOA Board Liaison
For Security Committee Members’ contact information, consult the KPOA Members Only page or your Kenmure Directory.